Databases and More A-Z
- Contains unmatched full-text coverage in biology, chemistry, engineering, physics and more.
- World, Country, and State political maps, physical maps, outline maps, population maps, precipitation maps, climate maps, and other thematic maps. New maps are added to the collection every month.
- Repair information on most major manufactures of domestic and imported vehicles, with repair information for most vintage makes.
- Contains nearly 300 full-text journals and magazines covering topics such as computer science, programming and software.
- SiteID: LWA21158
- Login: Patron
- Provides content covering all areas of health and wellness.
- Consumer Reports online database.
- Information on the countries of the world with information on daily life and culture, including the background, customs, and lifestyles of the world's people. Reports cover 157 countries and all 50 states.
- Genealogy sites on the internet.
- Online searchable death indexes and records by state. Jefferson County obituaries, indexed by the Jefferson County Genealogical Society.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- From the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The local Family History Library is located at 10104 Rhody Drive in Chimacum and is open Tues-Thurs 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Phone: 360-385-2604.
- Free family history, family tree, and genealogy records and resources from around the world.
- In library use only.
- In library use only.
- Gedpractice.com is a free service provided by Steck-Vaughn to familiarize you with the types of items you will see on the actual GED test.
- A World-wide resource of facts for travelers and students: including climate and culture, business, demographics, security, maps, money and banking, health &medical, communications, transportation and all travel essentials.
Grant Center - In-library use only
- Includes family histories, genealogical serials, local histories, and primary sources in full-image.
- Full-text for more than 150 leading history periodicals.
- Provides full-text for many of the top consumer legal reference books.
Jefferson County Law Library
- Located in the Superior Courtroom. A collection of law related publications and references available to the general public. Call ahead, 385-9125 to be sure court is not in session.
- Mango Languages is an online language-learning system teaching actual conversation skills for a wide variety of languages.
- Contains full-text for nearly 1,700 periodicals covering business, health, education and more.
- A consumer health database with links to full-text pamphlets, directories, and articles.
- Current news pertaining to all branches of the military and government.
- Nancy Pearl is a librarian with a love of books so strong it has been officially classified as lust. No matter the mood, moment or reason, she can recommend the perfect literary companion.
- More than 900 full-text newspapers, including the Seattle Times. Newspaper Source provides more than 36 million full-text articles.
- A fiction and nonfiction database that provides subject heading access, reviews, annotations and much more for over 120,000 fiction titles.
- Contains enhanced subject access for over 60,000 fiction titles aimed at the K-8 population.
- Full-text database designed to provide users with a series of essays that present multiple sides of a current issue.
- A vast index of magazines and newspaper articles, many are full-text.
- The index and abstracts of the world's medical literature, some with full-text links.
- An essential tool for researchers and students of theology and philosophical studies.
- Exclusive full-text for many of the top consumer small business reference books.