Foundation Directory Online Professional (in library use only)
Foundation Grants to Individuals Online (in library use only)
- Updated continuously, Foundation Directory Online publishes the most accurate details available on U.S. funders and their grants
- Over 90,000 recent grants, and more than 400,000 key decision makers
- Four databases of grantmakers, grants, companies, and IRS 990s
- Up to 36 search fields plus keyword searching
- Online Tutorials and Training
Grant Station - In library use only
Ask at desk for login assistance.
- Grant Station offers nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, and government agencies the opportunity to identify potential funding sources for their programs or projects as well as resources to mentor these organizations through the grantseeking process.
Funding Information Network Print Resources
- Board Member's Book
- The Foundation 1000
- The Foundation Directory, Vol.1 & 2
- Foundation Fundamentals
- Foundation Grants to Individuals
- Foundation Today Series: Yearbook
- Guide to Funding for International and Foreign Programs
- Guide to Grantseeking on the Web
- Guide to Proposal Writing
- Guide to U.S. Foundations, Their Trustees, Officers, and Donors
- Guide to Winning Proposals
- National Directory of Corporate Giving
- National Guide to Funding in Health
- Securing Your Organization's Future
The collection, including print resources and access to the online directories, are located in the main library.
Funding Information Network
Visitors to the Funding Information Network gain access to a wealth of information on U.S. grants and grantmakers, along with one-on-one assistance and training on how to use it-all at no charge. This rapidly growing network of funding information centers, located in libraries, community foundations, and nonprofit resource centers throughout the nation, gives grantseekers the dedicated support they need to find the grants they want.
Funding Information Network offer core Foundation Center electronic and print resources-databases, directories, and other publications-as well as fundraising research guidance, funding related technical assistance, workshops, and programs for local nonprofits.
Here's what you'll find:
- Profiles of more than 91,000 U.S. grantmakers and one million grants in Foundation Directory Online Professional, the most comprehensive database of its kind
- Proposal-writing guides with step-by-step instruction and examples of successful proposals
- Grants to Individuals Online, a one-of-a-kind database of more than 6,500 foundation and public charity programs that provide support for students, artists, researchers, and other individual grantseekers
- Annual research reports on U.S. foundations and their giving trends
- Free workshops and orientations on how to effectively use these resources and identify potential funders
- Expert staff trained to help you make the most of your research