Moving Back to the Carnegie Library
Move preparations for returning to the Carnegie Library are in progress! Services will resume at the Carnegie Library August 3. Our Mt. View location will close for three weeks as of July 14 to facilitate the move. We appreciate your patience during this transition and look forward to welcoming you to the “new” Carnegie Library August 3.
- Photo Gallery of the Remodel Project
- Effect of Mt. View Closure on Library Services
- ExpressCheck™ is Coming!
- No Port Townsend Library materials will be due when we are closed. All items will be due August 4. This includes Jefferson County Library materials checked out by Port Townsend Library patrons.
- No PTL fines will accrue while we are closed.
- The bookdrops at QFC, the Co-op, and the Mt. View Commons parking lot will be open.
- Holds may be placed for PTL items, but all holds must be picked up at the County library. Please select Jefferson County Library as your holds pickup location. If you cannot go to the County library, you can suspend your holds until we reopen. You do not lose your place in the queue if you suspend your hold.